By agreeing to this rental between myself and LXRandCo, I agree to the following:
Rental Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the "Agreement") are a legal agreement between you and LXRandCo Canada Inc., with head offices located at 7399 Boulevard St-Laurent, Montreal, QC, Canada H2R 1W7, establishing terms and conditions under which you will communicate and provide information, and rent handbags (each a "rental product" or "rental products") and receive related services from LXRandCo via our website at www.lxrco.com (the "Website"). You” and “your” refer to the person who signs this agreement, “we”, “our” and “us” refer to LXRandCo.
BEFORE YOU CLICK THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON, READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOU LAST USED THESE SERVICES. BY CLICKING ON THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING ALL WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK THE "I DO NOT ACCEPT" BUTTON; YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO RENT FROM LXRANDCO.
1. General. You agree to the Terms and Conditions laid out on our website at www.lxrco.com and agree to follow all guidelines listed. Our Rental Products may be used by any individual; however, the person entering into this Rental Agreement must be above the age of 18 years old when signing. By clicking the “I accept” button at the bottom of this agreement, you acknowledge that you are at least eighteen years of age and that you are authorized to use the payment method selected for this Rental Agreement. If you are above the age of eighteen years and you are signing this rental agreement for someone under the age of eighteen, you are fully responsible for the use and care of all Rental Products and any legal liability that may ensue.
2. The Rental Agreement. These Rental Terms and Conditions, any additional agreement signed by you, any documents or agreements (or pop-up window online documents or agreements) sent to you electronically in connection with your rental), any shipping labels provided to you, and the return receipt with charged rental fees together constitute the "Rental Agreement" between yourself LXRandCo.
3. Your Rental. You rent from LXRandCo the rental product listed on the Rental Contract as well as on the LXRandCo website, www.lxrco.com. This rental is solely a transfer of possession and not of ownership. You agree to the terms in the Rental Agreement provided any such term is not prohibited by the law of a jurisdiction covering this rental, in which case such law controls. You also agree that you cannot assign delegate or transfer your obligations under the Rental Agreement and or any other rental document provided to you by LXRandCo.
4. Changes. Any change in the Rental Agreement or our rights must be in writing and signed by an authorized LXRandCo employee. Any changes you receive must be updated through your customer portal found on the LXRandCo website. No amendments to your contract will be considered valid if they are not changed and sent through your customer portal system. You agree that we have the unilateral right to change these Terms and Conditions periodically. These changes will be either upon written notice to you, in paper or electronic form, or immediately following posting such changes on the LXRandCo website. Such changes will apply to rentals that you reserve after such notice has been given, as indicated by the date of such notice, if sent in written form, or the date such changes are posted on the LXRandCo web site, which date will be indicated therein, without any requirement by you to sign the changed Terms and Conditions. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted as they occur on the LXRandCo web site at www.lxrco.com and will dictate the new terms and conditions of all applicable rentals commencing after posting even if the terms provided at time of reserving the rental product are different.
5. Rental Fees. You hereby authorize us to charge to your credit card the Rental Fee for your Rental Product. The Rental Fee is comprised of the monthly rental price as well as the voluntary rental insurance that you may or may not select for your Rental Product. An advance reservation for a Rental Product will be considered a Rental Agreement, regardless of the date the rental commences. You agree to be charged starting when your Rental Agreement is placed and will be charged on the same day of the following month for each month of the selected Rental Agreement. You hereby authorize LXRandCo to charge 100% of the replacement value of the Rental Product if it is lost, stolen or in beyond repairable condition.
If you are renting an item in advance, you may cancel your order for Rental Products at least seven (7) days prior to the expected delivery date, subject to the following cancellation fees: for cancellations that are thirty (30) or more days in advance of such delivery date, no cancellation fee. If you do not request a cancellation at least seven days prior to the expected delivery of your Rental Product you will be charged for the full Rental Fee, with a credit that can be applied to a future LXRandCo Rental Product or purchase on our online website to be issued in the form of an LXRandCo Gift Card displayable in your online customer portal.
6. Receipt of the Rental Product. Upon reception of the rental product rented from LXRandCo, you must verify the following immediately after receipt. Failure to do so may lead to additional charges.
You agree to verify the condition of the rental product upon receipt. Any condition differences must be reported immediately. You must confirm the condition or report any discrepancies directly within your client portal within 12 hours of receipt. Otherwise, it will be assumed that all rental products were received in acceptable condition as stated, and you may be held responsible for any damages or wear not disclosed.
If your rental product arrives in a condition that is not reflective of the rental product you rented online. You must immediately report any discrepancies through your online customer portal. This can be accessed by selecting “damaged” under the “received status” section of your rental. You must provide photos of the additional damage that was not pictured online so that is can be evaluated. You will then be provided with return shipping documentation and/or additional steps provided to you via your online customer portal.
7. Return of the Rental Product. You agree to return the rental product to us in the same condition you received it on the date, at the time and using the shipping labels provided to you through your online customer portal by selecting “return my rental” and printing the automatically generated shipping documents. You must return it sooner on our demand. If you return it earlier or later, a different or higher rental rate may apply and, if returned later, you may also be charged a late return fee. If you return it earlier, you will not be given any reimbursement for the days left unused on the rental. You may not return the rental product using your own shipment labels or by shipping the rental product. If you do, your responsibility for damage to or loss of the rental product will continue, and all charges stated on the Rental Contract will be charged to your personal credit card. I understand that I may be charged for another month of rental service if I do not use and activate the return shipping documents provided to me.
8. Purchase of the Rental Product. You may purchase any Rental Product before the end date of your rental period. To purchase, you must use your online customer portal and request a buyout price via e-mail. If you accept the offered price, you will be provided a link to our online website. Following the completion of your purchase, legal ownership of the Rental Product will be transferred to you and your Rental Agreement will be considered fulfilled.
9. Evaluation of Your returned Rental Product. Your Rental Product will be evaluated by an employee of LXRandCo as soon as it is returned to our warehouse using the shipping documentation provided to you through your online customer portal. We will evaluate the Rental Product to ensure it arrives in the same condition as which it arrived to you. Wear will be determined as the following:
Normal wear and tear is comprised of the following: minor stains, rips, missing beads, stuck zippers or other minor damage covered by the voluntary insurance you paid for with your Rental Product.
If you did not purchase the voluntary Rental Insurance, you may be charged the full repair price of the Rental Product.
Damaged beyond normal wear and tear, you agree that we shall charge you, and you shall pay, for the price for repairing or replacing the Rental Product, as determined at our discretion, up to the full New Retail Value for the Rental Product.
Lost or Stolen, you agree that we shall charge you, and you shall pay, for the price of replacing the Rental Product, as determined at our discretion, up to the full New Retail Value for the Rental Product.