Version as of March 9, 2023
- Each customer can accumulate points based on the ways highlighted in the LXR insider program. Please refer to the loyalty program to learn more.
- Points expire after 720 days (2 years).
- Customers can earn and accumulate points as guests.
- Points earned cannot be transferred between accounts.
All orders all eligible for points except gift card purchases. However, if an order is returned and refunded, points will be deducted accordingly. Any adjustment such as partial refunds will affect the number of points earned.
Points earned are after discount and before taxes and any other applicable fees.
Only orders placed on www.lxrco.com are eligible for points.
- Points can be redeemed via the LXR insider program. Please refer to the program to learn more about the perks available.
- The redemption for a free scarf is only applicable to one scarf from the LXR Insider Program collection: https://ca.lxrco.com/collections/lxr-insider-program-free-scarf . Scarves are subject to inventory availability.
- All gifts are FINAL SALE.
- To redeem points, customers must create an LXR account or log in to their existing account.
- Referral program will apply only if your referral places a purchase using your referral link.
- Please visit the LXR insider program to learn more about the referral program.
RETURNS AND POINTS
- If an item is returned and/or refunded, points will be deducted from the customer's balance.
- In the event of a return and/or refund while points have been redeemed in the meantime, gift/perk must be voided and cancelled in order to approve the return of the item in question. If the gift/perk was used and LXR is unable to retrieve the points originally earned against the return, the return will not be approved and product will be considered final sale.